The special features for the upcoming Evil Dead (2013) Blu-ray/DVD have been revealed:
Both the Blu-ray and DVD sets come packed with three all-new featurettes on the making of the film, character transformations and the process of re-imagining the original film. Exclusive to the Blu-ray is a cast and crew commentary track, as well as two additional featurettes exploring the origins and design of the new “Book of the Dead,” and featuring behind-the-scenes footage of cast rehearsals, insights from the original creators, and more.
Here’s the complete list of special features:
- Commentary featuring stars Jane Levy, Lou Taylor Pucci, Jessica Lucas, Director Fede Alvarez and writer Rodo Sayagues (Blu-ray exclusive)
- “Making Life Difficult” – The Intense and Physically Exhausting Creation of the Film
- “Directing The Dead” – Director Fede Alvarez re-imagines a cult horror classic
- “Unleashing The Evil Force” – Exploring the origins and design of the new Book of the Dead (Blu-ray exclusive)
- “Evil Dead the Reboot” – Cast Rehearsals, Bruce Campbell, Deadites and more! (Blu-ray exclusive)