The game of the year edition of Evil Dead: The Game is out now! Check out the new trailer and patch notes for the game here!
• Now available on Steam!
• Added Japanese and Korean language support (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Epic Games, and Steam).
• All weapon mastery statistics will be displayed in the skill tree.
New Free Content
• New Mission: Kelly fights Eligos in “Stalking in a Winter Wonderland”.
• New Outfit: Kelly’s “Stay Frosty” Outfit can be acquired by completing the “Stalking in a Winter Wonderland” mission.
• New Weapons:
New Premium Content
You can purchase the following in the “Who’s Your Daddy” Bundle.
• New Demon: Schemer Class, Baal with his Skinned Proselyte and Meat Puppets minions.
• New Survivor: Brock Williams.
• New Outfits:
-Pablo’s “El Brujo” Outfit
-Amanda’s “Duty Calls” Outfit
-Ash’s “Ashy Slashy” Outfit
Reduced the number of vehicles on each map. Below are rough numbers of how many could spawn:
• Caravans Map:
– Minimum: 10
– Maximum: 28
• Cabin Map:
– Minimum: 5
– Maximum: 15
• Army of Darkness Map:
– Minimum: 7
– Maximum: 24
• The maximum defense amount a survivor can stack is now 55%.
• Plaguebringer’s Boss portal unit health increased by an additional 5% from Level 3.
• Puppeteer’s Boss portal unit damage increased by an additional 5% from Level 3.
• Plaguebringer’s Regeneration per second per blight slack without the Blight Booster skill decreased from 1.5 to 1.
• Plaguebringer’s Regeneration per second per blight slack with the Blight Booster skill increased from 1.75 to 2.
• Warrior Ash’s Active Ability now grants 25% – 30% defense.
• Ruby’s Aura works as intended, applying the correct damage buff to the survivors.
• Annie Knowby’s ability now applies the correct buff to the survivors’ attacks.
• Bot survivors will now use the lantern during the game (Solo vs. AI).
• Survivors will no longer receive damage during the reviving animation. Damage will only be applied once the player can move.
• Ash Warrior’s passive skill “Shield Blast” will no longer interrupt the animation of spawning Demon Units from a trap.
• Blacksmith can now see the metal scraps when in the car.
• Survivors will be able to dodge melee/kicks to avoid stun locking.
• After a player stops aiming with the Boomstick, they will no longer hold the Boomstick and a Chainsaw in an unnatural position if the current melee weapon is Chainsaw.
• All Demon Bosses can now vault windows.
• Demon Deadites will be able to vault windows in the Castle Kandar Map.
• The Demon will no longer lose energy without inflicting damage when hitting the dodging survivor with the possessed car.
• Witch’s Primal Scream now deals damage to the Necronomicon.
• The model of the character will no longer hang in the air if the player is killed in the car.
• The camera won’t distance itself from the character in the running state.