Sabre Interactive has just released the Splatter Royale update for Evil Dead: The Game. The update includes a slew of new features, free and premium content, balance changes, and general bug fixes.
Splatter Royale Update – Patch Notes
• New Mode: Splatter Royale.
Splatter Royale is our newest game mode and our spin on battle royale! You’ll be fighting against up to 40 players as Deadites versions of your favorite characters, and it’s all a bloody mess.
New Free Content
• New Weapons: Grenade Launcher and Scythe.
• New Free Outfit: Pablo’s Kandarian Facelift.
New Premium Content
You can purchase the following in the Immortal Power Bundle DLC:
• New Survivor: Ruby.
• Pablo’s Fish and Chips Outfit.
• Ash’s Party Animal Outfit.
• Kelly’s Scourge of Evil Outfit.
• Puppeteer Demon Class: King of the White Frost Outfit.
Thank you all for the constructive feedback, as it is crucial to help make Evil Dead: The Game the grooviest experience possible! Please keep it coming.
You can find our official feedback site here.
Survivor Rush Meta
• The vehicle health bars have been reduced by 100 points to make them easier to break.
• Upgraded Survivors Fear Reduction has increased by an additional 5% from Levels 1 to 5 for a maximum of 55%.
• Increased invulnerability time for units after spawning from a portal.
• Warlord Possession upgrade balance bar’s strength increased by an additional 10% from Levels 3 to 5 for a maximum of 45%.
• Puppeteer Possession upgrade balance bar’s strength increased by an additional 5% from Levels 3 to 5 for a maximum of 40%.
• Necromancer Possession upgrade balance bar’s strength increased by an additional 5% from Levels 3 to 5 for a maximum of 25%.
• Plaguebringer Possession upgrade balance bar’s strength increased by an additional 5% from Levels 3 to 5 for a maximum of 40%.
• Demon Vision has changed to Demon Powers.
• Upgrading Demon Powers costs an additional 5 points at Level 2 and 10 points at Level 3.
• Increased chance for Pit Deadite AI to use Filthy splatter.
• Increased chance for Plagued Skeleton AI to use Vicious circle.
• Increased chance for Plagued Skeleton AI to use Double pierce.
• Increased invulnerability time for units after spawning them from a portal from 0.5s to 1s
• Henrietta can now cancel basic attacks with a meteor attack.
• NEW Demonic Dash energy gain at Level 1 (15), Level 2 (30), and Level 3 (50).
• NEW Demonic Dash extra fear produced at Level 1 (5), Level 2 (10), and Level 3 (25).
• NEW Demonic Dash Cooldown Reduction at Level 1 (5%), Level 2 (10%), and Level 3 (20%).
• Players will no longer be able to remove the foliage.
Note: Editing game files is against our Terms of Service. This action could lead to being suspended or permanently banned.
• Portraits are updated in the match and lobby according to the player’s outfit.
• If the player presses the X button when accepting the invitation in the collection, the “Show character” screen can no longer be locked.
• It will no longer be possible to display a placeholder text when the Demon player gains experience after the survivors have collected each Objective.
• AI Survivors now move more smoothly around objects and fences in standalone mode.
• AI Survivors will better target the enemies in the Necronomicon phase.
• The pieces of the map will now have the correct illumination.
• The Storm now displays correctly on the minimap.
• The “cost” string in challenge skip is now translated to all languages.
• The Survivor model no longer rags when shot during the demon possession animation.
• The player no longer partially loses input when getting in a car before Art Scene begins in Mission 4.
• Mia’s active ability is now blocked during possession and can not be activated by the Demon.
• Deadites’ counter-attack does damage again.
• The Demon can no longer activate Mia’s active ability if she presses the ability button simultaneously with the possession animation.
• Deadites will no longer spawn outside the map borders while collecting Objective on the Remington Rapids Map.
• “Spend spirit points” input will no longer get stuck if the player navigates to another tab while pressing it.
• Now, after finishing a special attack while pressing another input, the camera blends more smoothly.
• Now, Survivors vault windows with the correct animation in the Army of Darkness map.
• Improved animations for Survivors while aiming.
• Various fixes for picking up items and getting stuck.