Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David (Remake brother)

• El Brujo

• Total voters

Mixsah

Primitive Screwhead
My number one is a tie between Chet from AvED season 2 and The Wiseman from AoD.

I think The Wiseman would be an awesome support, he could buff people with his arcane knowledge and maybe he could shorten cooldowns or something. He is already mentioned quite a bit in the game after all, I hope that doesn't mean bad news for his further inclusion.

Chet could be a hunter based on his military history, he could have an ability having to do with the pink fuck. Maybe his passive makes it heal you and you do more damage for a while? Something like that.

I'd love to hear everyone else's ideas. I know Ruby, Brandy, and Mia are some of the biggest contenders at the moment. I'd love to see some stuff from the remake in the future.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Ruby and 80's Ruby could work as a survivor and a demon, and we may get the Brujo based on recent leaks of the Adios Eligos mission info... but with Castle Kandar coming soon(er) my guess is we will see Sheila who could fill the same role. My darkhorse would be the Blacksmith as a tribute to Timothy Quill who passed away a little over a year ago. Much like Jake would be for Danny Hicks, but him and Bobby Joe will come later on down the road.

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I'm amazed Ruby wasn't part of the first wave; but I voted Sheila, because I want to murder demons with rocks/a staff.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Add Brandy and Baal voiced by Arielle Carver-O'Neill and Joel Tobeck, and I'd be really impressed by the overall group they got to comeback to do the game.

Top Bottom