35 mm The Evil Dead showing in LA tonight ..

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Cinefamily are running the original The Evil Dead in a 35 mm midnight showing tonight. All details are included in this link for LA Deadites:

http://www.cinefamily.org/films/the-united-states-of-horror/
 
I follow cinefamily on Tumblr. I absolutely love them. As for me, The Evil Dead is screening in Montreal on Halloween so guess where I'll be. ;)
 
Evil Dead in 35mm on the big screen is pretty great.
 
Kain link said:
Evil Dead in 35mm on the big screen is pretty great.

True, unless your name's Donnie Darko  :cool ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7qkqMqnS9M

..... seen it twice on 35mm, first time at London's Scala on a replay and the second at Tamworth's UCI as an ED1 and 2 double bill ... it's definately better on the big screen  :) ..
 
Cinefamily reblogged one of my posts from TDS. How ironic! Definitely one of the best non-profit theaters in the world for their unique showings. They just had a double screening of two super rare shot on video films that I've always wanted to see. With the filmmakers in attendance too. Insane!
 
Yea the drive in is gunna be doin that aswell over here...
Too bad i dont have a car lol...not to mention how how cold its been gettin i said god damn!
 
Top Bottom