Anyone know any good Evil Dead related/inspired/themed music?

THEDEADITE

S-Mart Clerk
haha...you are very welcome mate! Thats my fav dubstep/dance mix that I have found. Love the mixed in chainsaw!  :lol

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Yep ... I loved the way all the samples were mixed .. that Subnation Scottie tune though .. I was present with at least 20,000 nightly other ravers back when that tune was new at the Dreamscape and HelterSkelter partys  :) .. danced my little feet off ..

THEDEADITE

S-Mart Clerk
haha..bet that was epic mate!  :bigsmile would bounce around like a nutter if an evil dead dance mix came on in a club!  :lol

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
THEDEADITE link said:
so is there a mp3 of 'Subnation - Scottie' anywhere mate?

You can always download the video from YouTube and use a free converter to convert it to mp3. I do this often.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Elise41 link said:
[quote author=THEDEADITE link=topic=911.msg7993#msg7993 date=1380929345]

You can always download the video from YouTube and use a free converter to convert it to mp3. I do this often.
[/quote]

This link looks promising but I haven't tried it yet ... and just to confirm, there IS a party at THEDEADITE's tonight. And there WILL be dips. Elise WILL DJ and me and Jake WILL be wearing Necronomi-thongs ...  :bigsmile:

http://www.discogs.com/label/Future%20Vinyl

... We've posted this before but it's always worth re-watching, a fan made video for the remix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boS6cH4g6Tc

THEDEADITE

S-Mart Clerk
Swofty link said:
[quote author=Elise41 link=topic=911.msg7994#msg7994 date=1380937054]
[quote author=THEDEADITE link=topic=911.msg7993#msg7993 date=1380929345]

[/quote]

This link looks promising but I haven't tried it yet ... and just to confirm, there IS a party at THEDEADITE's tonight. And there WILL be dips. Elise WILL DJ and me and Jake WILL be wearing Necronomi-thongs ...  :bigsmile:

[/quote]

yh i do that aswell Elise  :bigsmile always try to either buy it or find an mp3 download first though because the quality goes when I rip it off of youtube. Found the mp3 now so a big yaay and another new song for my album  :excited lol

haha.....sounds like its gonna be a "Groovy" party. Need a fifth person though. Gotta have 5 people if its an Evil Dead party!  :happydevil lol

DeadByDawn

Loud Mouth Braggart
THEDEADITE link said:
haha.....sounds like its gonna be a "Groovy" party. Need a fifth person though. Gotta have 5 people if its an Evil Dead party!  :happydevil lol

I'd join  :happydevil could almost be a Halloween Party lol, we could all dress up....and then everyone comes as Ash  :laughing
So we'd have 5 Ash's...and we will drink so much that we all die, and once 5 souls have been taken the abomination rises...and maybe i should just shut up.  :bigsmile

THEDEADITE

S-Mart Clerk
DeadByDawn link said:
[quote author=THEDEADITE link=topic=911.msg8001#msg8001 date=1380994989]

I'd join  :happydevil could almost be a Halloween Party lol, we could all dress up....and then everyone comes as Ash  :laughing
So we'd have 5 Ash's...and we will drink so much that we all die, and once 5 souls have been taken the abomination rises...and maybe i should just shut up.  :bigsmile
[/quote]

haha....sounds like one hell of a night!!!  :bigsmile

THEDEADITE

S-Mart Clerk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGCZQ8uxTZg

The Tim-O & Danny Hicks Brain Invasion - The Ballad Of Jake & Bobby Joe  :bigsmile

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
HA HA  :laughing... awesome find, & I was going to post "..and he even looks like Dan Hicks!" untill I watched the end credits .. :bigsmile

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Here ya go Ashtray ... thank you for the link and welcome to Deadites Online  :):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dDz9pPw_UE

Top Bottom