Anthrax S-Mart Clerk Joined Aug 16, 2016 Dec 10, 2016 #1 Stumbled across this. A company making AOD-style skeleton costumes. http://www.midnightstudiosfx.com/deadite-costume-v2222222222222222222222 http://www.midnightstudiosfx.com/deadite-costume-v1111111111111111
Stumbled across this. A company making AOD-style skeleton costumes. http://www.midnightstudiosfx.com/deadite-costume-v2222222222222222222222 http://www.midnightstudiosfx.com/deadite-costume-v1111111111111111
Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Dec 10, 2016 #2 Nice find .. that's my next job interview outfit sorted out..
MaidOfKandar I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good.... Staff member Joined Mar 31, 2013 Dec 11, 2016 #3 Ahh, this is so neat!
eViL DeAdiTe Loud Mouth Braggart Staff member Joined Aug 21, 2007 Dec 12, 2016 #4 Interesting, though a bit too "gooey" to be an AoD deadite.
Anthrax S-Mart Clerk Joined Aug 16, 2016 Dec 12, 2016 #5 eViL DeAdiTe said: Interesting, though a bit too "gooey" to be an AoD deadite. Click to expand... Artistic liberties I suppose. If they were completely screen accurate, the seller might get some angry letters from AOD's copyright owners.
eViL DeAdiTe said: Interesting, though a bit too "gooey" to be an AoD deadite. Click to expand... Artistic liberties I suppose. If they were completely screen accurate, the seller might get some angry letters from AOD's copyright owners.