Army of Darkness and AvED Merch Lines Announced by Fright Rags for 2018

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013

We'll have to see what we get out of this!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The first AOD shirt was just a re-hash of the Scream Factory Blu-ray cover art but I will admit, I'm excited to see what we'll be treated to for designs on Ash vs. Evil Dead.
 
@Elise - that's why I avoided buying it, sadly - I hope the line's gonna expand into something spectacular tho. I could use a second Sheila-centered shirt.
 
There is!! I can't find pictures online so I'll have to take one when I get back from vacation. It's got a picture of post-possession Sheila with "honey you got real ugly" on it.
 
The Army of Darkness line is up for ordering and pre-order! Four teeshirts (one a repurpose of the poster design, also availible in the women's cut) a baseball tee, three different S-Mart tees, five pins and the s-mart socks they've been selling for awhile!
 
I never liked AOD shirts that much. I just bought the stretched Ash pin and one shirt. I'm probably going all in when the AVED stuff comes out though!
 
Top Bottom