Army of Darkness Necronomicon Edition

ZexionVI

Primitive Screwhead
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
So, I'm on a bit of a hunt here. I'm heavily interested in getting all the Book of the Dead editions of the movies, and I managed to luck out and get both ED1 and 2 a while back. Probably getting the Anthology for Christmas. Just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I could still get the Army of Darkness Necronomicon edition? I've scoured eBay, almost had it once, but no such luck. Any help is appreciated, me being a complletionist after all. Thanks!
 
ZexionVI said:
So, I'm on a bit of a hunt here. I'm heavily interested in getting all the Book of the Dead editions of the movies, and I managed to luck out and get both ED1 and 2 a while back. Probably getting the Anthology for Christmas. Just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I could still get the Army of Darkness Necronomicon edition? I've scoured eBay, almost had it once, but no such luck. Any help is appreciated, me being a complletionist after all. Thanks!

Here you go: http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/army-of-darkness-the-necronomicon-blu-ray-2-dvd/dp/6112167
 
I knew they did Book of the Dead (botd) versions of the first two films (I actually imported the double pack from the region 1 versions from U.S. because The Evil Dead was the only botd released in region 2.)

I never knew Army... got the same treatment!
 
Oh my god, that link is a bonafide miracle for me! Thank you so much!

I live in the US and found the first two in the set on Ebay. The ED2 book even still had enough battery to scream for about a year after I got it. These sets are basically my personal favorite dvd/bluray cases of all time and I'm so excited to get the final parts of my collection.


Also, any idea if the site is really all that reliable? Looked up some reviews and I'm not seeing the most pristine consensus >.<
 
I'm sorry about that but unfortunately they are the only one carrying the release. I recommend if you can to use a credit card because if it falls through then you can call your credit card company to ask for a charge back, which I did once. And then there's the dispute system on Paypal. In the end it's up to you. I wish you the best of luck.
 
Thanks! I really do appreciate the help. You've given me more hope of finding it than I've had in a while. I've actually contacted the company and asked if they actually have it in stock and when it could be expected to ship if I bought it. I'll take your advice on the credit card, better to cover myself if things do fall through.
 
I know this has been a long time since the release but I am in dire straits trying to find a copy to purchase can anyone help
Army of Darness Necronomicon edition

I am in Canada
 
Thank you I will for sure.
Do you have any pointers is there anybody in particular?
Best regards
Vince
 
Top Bottom