Army of Darkness - New Iphone Game Coming 2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ash housewares
  • Start date Start date
A

Ash housewares

Guest
Hey, I just found this on Horrorbid.com, you can read below or go to the site http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2010/09/16/army-of-darkness-game-coming-to-iphone-s

ARMY OF DARKNESS Video Game Coming To iPhone Store

"Hail to the king, Baby!" An ARMY OF DARKNESS game is headed to your local app store in early 2011. No exact date has been given for the famous third film in the EVIL DEAD series. What can we expect from the game? Well early reports are slim but we've been told it's a quote "tower defense game" which actually makes a lot of sense...


Follow up:


The EVIL DEAD series is the one horror series that seems to work in the video game market. Whether it will translate to your phone is a different story. Expect plenty of Bruce Campbell one-liners to be strewn throughout this experience. Stay tuned for more details as we get more information.
 
We posted this on the front page a few days ago.
 
My Bad! I didn't see it.  Still can't wait for it.  I love my AOD soundboard on my iphone, just a shame no one else does who has to listen to "Gimme some sugar baby" 15 times a day at work
 
I cant wait to get the new app when it comes out and as for the soundboard I still think they should have put "Let's get the hell out of here!" for one of the sound buttons.
 
As much as I like Evil Dead I don't think I'll play this game. I don't have a cell phone (at least a reliable one) and I don't enjoy cell phone games too much anyways. I'd rather a new survival horror game for, let's say...the Xbox 360.
 
At first I thought the game was overly simplistic and kind of boring, but the more time I put into it, the more I like it. It has its charm.
 
Did anyone here play the Evil Dead cell phone pinball game from about 7 years ago? ... never played it myself but I kept the ad for it ...
 
I remember that one but didn't have a cellphone that would play it.


Im overall satisfied with the AOD game however the endless mode seems to be boring for me and it takes forever to save up coins now. Thinking about resetting my data and playing through it again - working on trophies now.


Anyone see the new screen shots of the Evil Dead app that is coming out? I noticed they added them on facebook earlier.
http://www.facebook.com/EvilDeadApp
 
That Evil Dead app has amazing attention to detail evildeaddude !! .. the clothes, lighting, camera angles and edits are almost picture perfect to a viewing of the movie itself (for a game). Thanks for sharing. 
 
We just posted screen shots:

http://www.deadites.net/evildead-games/evil-dead-game-app/

:P
 
Anyone mind doing me a favor? Can someone post what the leaderboard looks like? I'm in Texas and it costs tons to use WiFi on my phone here since I'm in Montreal. And I'm in Texas until September! I would appreciate it a lot!
 
You can check it at this Game Center, but nevermind. I got what I wanted. :)
 
Top Bottom