Ash for Mortal Kombat!!

Thatguy55

S-Mart Clerk
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
The shock of Freddy being released to Mortal Kombat has stirred up the horror community! There have been a lot of requests for certain characters. Ash is probably the most balanced character and should most definitely be in MK.....if they can get the rights.

I saw that someone has put up a "move and fatality list" that would perfectly fit the Mortal Kombat style. This would be one of the best MK characters ever. What do you guys think?

The move list: http://jc013.deviantart.com/art/MK2011-DLC-Ash-Williams-243983755
 
A friend of mine and I were just having the same discussion yesterday. Yes, if its possible, put Ash in!!
 
I heard Warner Brothers owns Newline which owns the Evil Dead franchise so the idea might not be so crazy.  8)
 
Unfortunately the Freddy they chose was the one from the remake and he had two claws instead of one. I didn't like that. :/ but you guys should download Terrordrome online. It's pretty good! Ash can kick some major ass.
 
I have played Terrodrome and I love it, too bad it was taken off but I have version 2.6, Ash is  the best character, then the Tallman.
 
I don't know how I would feel if Sub Zero froze him and kicked his head off, I might die inside.  No one has ever seen Ash lose...
 
Top Bottom