Ash vs Evil Dead Auction Discussion

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
I want the duck! But honestly taking anything home would be a fucking miracle. Big buyers bidding....

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
The Chet sweater is worth more for the awesome horse motif. I'd rather have stuff like that, or the the Cheryl props instead of a rubber stunt boomstick which is currently going for nearly $6,000.

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
It's not surprising to me what's selling the highest (holy crap those saws and daggers and Necs and Ash gloves are going to some high rollers; $12k for a saw when you can make a mod that looks screen-realistic for half that!), I'm surprised some of the stuff has no bids at all (I'm half-tempted to buy Amanda's snazzy pants suit).

I'm waiting to see if one specific thing gets sold. In the meantime, for those with smaller budgets they're selling Value Stop and other sundry screen-worn badges and pins at this EBay shop (Thank you for pointing this out, Elise!)

eViL DeAdiTe

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
Whelp, I lost out on the future suit at the last second. So far it's the only item I was really interested in ☹️

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Whelp, I lost out on the future suit at the last second. So far it's the only item I was really interested in ☹️
I feel sorry for whomever bought the Henrietta re sculpt foam latex suit .. that's going to be cracking, weathered and brown in about 20 years time unless they can preserve it early enough.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
I'm loosely considering the Cheryl cassette tapes. Very loosely tho!

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I'm loosely considering the Cheryl cassette tapes. Very loosely tho!
I though about those as well .. if they're just tapes that someone's written Cheryl on then nah .. but if there's some late 70's music on them that can be played that could be fun, especially if that tune that I can't be bothered to look up is on it, the one they sing at the beginning of The Evil Dead in the car that was written and recorded by Sam's band ... that'd be cool to listen to and own ..

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
If I could buy anything from this second wave, I want Ash's crap .. his wallet, ID card, lighter and hip flask .. that's pretty much my personal stuff anyway minus the hip flask .. even my Dad says I'm the unluckiest man he's ever met so I've always identified with Ash on a geek fan level .. I've had to fight against unreasonable odds for as long as I can remember to the point where I've had no choice but to just get on with it and enjoy it now .. :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASH-VS-EVI...ED-WALLET-LICENSE-FLASK-KEY-SET-/312175911060

.. and every thread needs a tune ..

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Week 3 is up. Looks like they're running low on prosthetics and props.

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
I got something from week 2! It's not anything super exciting but I really wanted to bring home one of Ray's outfits and low and behold I did. Can't wait to get it!
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Whoot! Congrats, Elise!

Week 4 has a bunch of stuff; more decor from Ash's room, more nec pages and some Baal costumes.

Top Bottom