Bruce Campbell Teasing Something for September

Kevin

Loud Mouth Braggart
I'm more interested in the AvED rumor. I don't know if Netflix would pick it up, since AvED didn't measure up to the more relaxed standard of Starz. I think maybe Shudder would take it?

My thoughts:

They got offers and Bruce turned them down. He was so upset with the fans that he killed the character off out of spite.

Sam Raimi going behind Bruce's back by strongly hinting to the fans that they got other offers suggests to me that even Sam Raimi thought Bruce was being a baby over all of this.

I bet we could have gotten more Ash if Bruce wanted to do more but now we never will. I also think Bruce may regret this decision eventually when it's to late.

Could be Shudder, Netflix, etc. Who knows. Maybe the offers were too low and Bruce didn't think it would be worth putting out a low quality product.

Still I think Bruce handled the situation extremely poorly and managed to crap all over his fans that supported him all these years with some of his comments and actions.

I pushed the show hard and supported it in many ways so I don't like feeling guilt tripped about piracy and bad fans and pictures of him giving the middle finger, etc.

Looks like Bruce is more or less retired from acting in general outside of small, boring roles.

Just my hot take!

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin
I'm more interested in the AvED rumor. I don't know if Netflix would pick it up, since AvED didn't measure up to the more relaxed standard of Starz. I think maybe Shudder would take it?

At this point, and without Bruce, I think they should come up with another concept for an Evil Dead T.V. Series.

Anyway, AvED did not reach the expectation to get a season 4....so they should let it go. Pablo and Kelly are not worthy enough to keep this series alive.

I think there's bigger chance to get something out of Netflix, since the series is already there, and Bruce will do voice over on a Netflix show. (...and I don't have shudder ;) )

They could bring whatever they want, people will still beg to get Ash on the show. So they should simply recast the character and comes up with a brand new series. If they could get rid off the right issues with Army of Darkness, they could easily bring that as a T.V. series.

I don't know if I already said that, but Hartley Sawyer (Elongated man in the Flash Series) would be a good match. He look like a young Ash to me....

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/955941141194727425/Km0yPumD_400x400.jpg

As for Bruce about Ash. Maybe he said he is done with the character, but It's seem difficult for him pull the plug completely...There's more news about Ash than any other projects...Even his book is Ash related.

Last edited:
Top Bottom