Bruce Campbell Teasing Something for September

Kevin

Loud Mouth Braggart
Based on the animation I am guessing either a new Ash VS Evil Dead themed comic series or something videogame related. Maybe the long rumored MK11 character DLC. Fans will want to get hyped but this will end up being nothing worth while in my opinion.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I'm curious and will keep my mind open. It might be voice work or the like, since he's committed to Ripleys' now.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Bruce has posted a few pictures like that on Twitter, and I thought he was just playing with some kind of a fancy filter... but it could be a hint of bigger things to come.

Kevin

Loud Mouth Braggart
Sam Raimi's words suggest heavily that someone else is willing to pick up the show and I quote from the article:

Another interesting reaction was when another fan mentioned that it was a shame that Starz wouldn’t make a 4th season of Ash vs Evil Dead and [Raimi’s] response emphasized that STARZ wouldn’t make another season. My reaction to the whole thing was that we would see more of the series on either Netflix or Shudder.”

The wording suggested that Starz may not be willing to make another season but maybe somebody else is interested. Like why would he even say this if it wasn't more or less confirmation that someone else might be interested? Why even hint around at all? Could be a Nothing Burger with cheese but it's still interesting none the less. If we get any new content then I am thinking it would likely be an animated series rather then a live action one but who knows anymore.

GDOPcXR.jpg

Last edited:

DeathLivesAgain

Loud Mouth Braggart
That flim flamin SOB. He played us like a cheap fiddle.

Seriously, though, where's that AVED videogame him and Ray were talking about? Because Dead By Daylight does not match the description they gave.

Kevin

Loud Mouth Braggart
So basically we are getting a slightly updated version of an already released book that will now include a passage on why he will never play Ash again and blame the fans for not supporting it... while asking fans to buy a revision of his book.

Sounds about right.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I'm ashamed it didn't dawn on me that it was similar to the cover of If Chins Could Kill, and while 40 more pages isn't a lot I could use a new copy since my original copy was damaged in a water spilling accident. Also note that Bruce changed his header on Twitter to a picture of him as Elvis holding a bunch of flowers while giving the finger, haha.

Last edited:

Kevin

Loud Mouth Braggart
I'm ashamed it didn't dawn on me that it was similar to the cover of If Chins Could Kill, and while 40 more pages isn't a lot I could use a new copy since my original copy was damaged in a water spilling accident. Also note that Bruce changed his header on Twitter to a picture of him as Elvis holding a bunch of flowers while giving the finger, haha.

Dude is bitter. lol

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I'm more interested in the AvED rumor. I don't know if Netflix would pick it up, since AvED didn't measure up to the more relaxed standard of Starz. I think maybe Shudder would take it?

Top Bottom