TheKing
S-Mart Clerk
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2016
Hey everyone!
I have an Evil Dead 2 chainsaw hand I made for my Ash cosplays with the help of the awesome EvilDeadChainsaw's Rob. I really want to perfect my Ash cosplay this year and was wandering if anyone knew how I could add sound to my chainsaw prop? Someone told me a method with soundboards but it sounded very complicated and I couldn't find a video on how to do it to help me>
Thanks everyone! Here's the prop
(I had to do my best to make a fake chainsaw blade for con safety)
I have an Evil Dead 2 chainsaw hand I made for my Ash cosplays with the help of the awesome EvilDeadChainsaw's Rob. I really want to perfect my Ash cosplay this year and was wandering if anyone knew how I could add sound to my chainsaw prop? Someone told me a method with soundboards but it sounded very complicated and I couldn't find a video on how to do it to help me>
Thanks everyone! Here's the prop
(I had to do my best to make a fake chainsaw blade for con safety)