Henrietta Knowby S-Mart Clerk Joined Mar 5, 2018 Apr 6, 2018 #1 moviefone has ranked evil dead 2 at #15 on its list of best horror movies. https://www.moviefone.com/photos/best-horror-movies-of-all-time-ranked/#slide=7281672
moviefone has ranked evil dead 2 at #15 on its list of best horror movies. https://www.moviefone.com/photos/best-horror-movies-of-all-time-ranked/#slide=7281672
E enya Primitive Screwhead Joined Apr 6, 2018 Apr 6, 2018 #2 that is lovely to hear. thank you for sharing.
Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Dec 11, 2022 #3 For want of a better thread to post this in, I haven't seen this picture of Steve Wang's ED2 stop motion Linda model before. Perhaps it's common knowledge but this image is new to me ..
For want of a better thread to post this in, I haven't seen this picture of Steve Wang's ED2 stop motion Linda model before. Perhaps it's common knowledge but this image is new to me ..
Eklas S-Mart Clerk Joined Nov 2, 2022 Dec 13, 2022 #4 Thanks a lot for this image, I've never seen it before ! Linda is creepy as hell... I don't know if it's an unpopular opinion, but I think they did a wondeful job with the scuplt but they really messed up the hair color...
Thanks a lot for this image, I've never seen it before ! Linda is creepy as hell... I don't know if it's an unpopular opinion, but I think they did a wondeful job with the scuplt but they really messed up the hair color...