Evil Dead inspired jokes and humour

What's that photo from?
I don't know. It's the first time I've seen it. I bet Rob knows.

I'll send him a pm about it. It looks to be about the same time frame that they worked on INTRUDER.
 
Last edited:
Ok time for some yo mama jokes evil dead/ army of darkness edition:
Yo mama is so fat that the deadits cant swallow her sole
Yo mama is so skinny she was mistaken from one of the skeletons from army of darkness
Yo mama is so stupid that the deadits can't take over her body
Yo mama is so ugly Ash Williams mistaken her for a deadit
Yo mama is so hot Evil Ash dumped Evil Shelia when he saw her
Yo mama is a Karen that she demeaned Evil Ash to let her baby boy to command the Army of Darkness
Yo mama is so stupid she read to you as a kid the book of the dead as a bed time story
Yo mama is so evil that Evil Ash let her command the Army of darkness instead of him
 
captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif
 
Neil Cicierega dropped a new installment in his "Guide to..." series, entitled Guide to Horror. Sam Reiki's Deviled Egg (featuring Ass) gets a shout out at 3:12!
DeviledEgg.jpg
 
Top Bottom