Evil Dead inspired jokes and humour

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Good idea!

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
This whole tune makes me chuckle but skip to 1:30 for the Bruce Campell name drop

and ..

abrucesimpsons.jpg

Last edited:

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
More silly .. Sam Raimi and Kevin 'CLERKS' Smith ..

Kevin Smith

1 h ·

https://www.facebook.com/#
Had an AMAZING time at Lexington Comic & Toy Con] today! The folks who attended and the folks who ran the Con were both phenomenal (and the @lexairport is one of the nicest terminals I’ve ever been to in my life).
But one of the true highlights of my day was being “directed” by the great SAM RAIMI! Even when he’s goofing around, this legend’s a better filmmaker than I’ll ever be. Bonus: I got to say hi to his brother @tedraimi too (but missed getting a pic).

asamandkev001.jpg

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I'd never heard of the Impractical Jokers crew but they've got Bruce to appear in this Evil Dead type cabin video spoof thing ..

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Dumb Thief Tries to Cut Down Tree Stand, Loses Chainsaw to Tree

Conservation officers believe the suspect was attempting to steal a tree stand that was set up on public land in Crow Wing County.

Because the stand was locked to the tree, the suspect used a chainsaw to try and take the whole kit and caboodle. As they cut into the trunk, however, the weight of the falling tree compressed on the bar of their chainsaw, pinching it solidly in place. The suspect was then forced to leave their saw in the tree, where it was eventually found by the hunter who owned the stand.

stand_thief_loses_chainsaw_to_tree.jpeg

If the tree-cutting suspect is identified, they’ll likely be charged with attempted theft as well as hunter harassment, which is a misdemeanor in Minnesota punishable by a $375 fine.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/hunting/tree-stand-thief-loses-saw-to-tree/

Top Bottom