evilcrinem
Primitive Screwhead
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2014
Hi to you all guys.
My name is Emanuele and I'm from Italy. I've just created a facebook fan page for Italian Evil Dead Fan and a related blog.
I've translated the blog posts even in english, do you think that they could be interesting ?
In the blog I would like to talk about collectibles (object, games etc) and art about Evil Dead.
Here it is the links:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/evildeaditalianfan
Blog posts in english: http://italian-deadite.blogspot.it/search/label/english
Thank you, bye !
My name is Emanuele and I'm from Italy. I've just created a facebook fan page for Italian Evil Dead Fan and a related blog.
I've translated the blog posts even in english, do you think that they could be interesting ?
In the blog I would like to talk about collectibles (object, games etc) and art about Evil Dead.
Here it is the links:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/evildeaditalianfan
Blog posts in english: http://italian-deadite.blogspot.it/search/label/english
Thank you, bye !