FOR SALE - Evil Dead Trilogy Laserdiscs

EvilDeadChainsaws

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Hi all, some of you might read my thread here; http://www.pre-cert.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=666641 (Anyone Interested In Japanese Material?). Well these are some of the Laserdiscs I'm selling ((See the full Laserdisc list thread here, and the VHS Tapes thread here). I have a pile more great items on the way from Japan, so I'll add any Evil Dead related items here as I get them through, and remove sold items. I can also try and find & import VHS, DVD & Laserdiscs on request, so if you have a Japanese 'wants' list, then PM me and I'll see if I can get hold of anything.

So! The photos below are of what you're buying (click to enlarge), taken by myself of items which I have in my possession now (not stuff I might be buying or stuff that's in the post). The comments under each title will give you an idea of the condition, and I've tried to be honest a list any bad points first so you know exactly what you're getting. Any questions, offers, etc... PM me or post below.


The Evil Dead (Sam Raimi) Japanese Laserdisc [STLI-3001]
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evil-Dead-Sam-Raimi-Japanese-Laserdisc-STLI-3001-/230880342049

Comments: Sleeve & Disc in excellent condition, no insert was made for this release (chapter points are on the sleeve) but OBI included.








Evil Dead II (Sam Raimi) Japanese Laserdisc [STLI-3021]
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evil-Dead-II-Sam-Raimi-Japanese-Laserdisc-STLI-3021-/230880344657

Comments: Sleeve & Disc in excellent condition, no insert was made for this release (chapter points are on the sleeve) but OBI included.




(Click to enlarge the photos)




Evil Dead II (Sam Raimi) Japanese Laserdisc [SF078-5254]
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evil-Dead-II-Sam-Raimi-Japanese-Laserdisc-SF078-5254-/230880327253

Comments: Sleeve & Disc in excellent condition, insert & OBI included.





(Click to enlarge the photos)




Army Of Darkness (Sam Raimi) Japanese Laserdisc [PILF-7265]
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Army-Darkness-Sam-Raimi-Japanese-Laserdisc-PILF-7265-/230880332978

Comments: Sleeve & Disc in excellent condition, no insert was made for this release (chapter points are on the sleeve) but OBI included.




(Click to enlarge the photos)




Army Of Darkness Japanese Laserdisc (Copy 2) - PRICE £27 (plus delivery)

Comments: Sleeve & Disc in excellent condition, no insert was made for this release (chapter points are on the sleeve) but OBI included.




(Click to enlarge the photos)
 
Top Bottom