Hail to the Deadites

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Wait, are they associated with the documentary? Doesn't seem like it.
I hope so? .. pretty cheeky if they aren't. I've spoken to Graham Humphreys on the phone in the past and he's a shrewd character.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Yeah. Not one mention of it during the podcast. Looks like they copped the name.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I hope so? .. pretty cheeky if they aren't. I've spoken to Graham Humphreys on the phone in the past and he's a shrewd character.

A quick glance at the Twitter account shows it's from the same people who made the documentary, but the podcast is being done under the Infamous Horror name on Youtube with more than just Evil Dead related content.

Yeah. Not one mention of it during the podcast. Looks like they copped the name.

If you look at the introduction video on the Infamous Horror account they interview Steve Villeneuve who was an editor/producer of Hail to the Deadites.

Last edited:

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
A quick glance at the Twitter account shows it's from the same people who made the documentary, but the podcast is being done under the Infamous Horror name on Youtube with more than just Evil Dead related content.

If you look at the introduction video on the Infamous Horror account they interview Steve Villeneuve who was an editor/producer of Hail to the Deadites.
Steve Villeneuve also makes an appearance in Episode 2, this episode's interviewing Tim Philo.

Tim Philo (Hail to the Deadites Podcast Ep. 02) - YouTube

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Tim Philo is a great guest for them, and worked a lot with Josh Becker (who also did an interview recently) on the Super 8 films like Cleveland Smith Bounty Hunter and Toro, Toro, Toro! Although Josh didn't go too much in depth on any of the Evil Dead movies it is worth a watch for any fan of the gang from Michigan.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Going live in 5 hours with Betsy Baker.

Not that I want to be a buzzkill but as a huge Tom Savini fan myself (I grew up buying and still own his F/X books Grande Illusions 1&2 as well as many lots of Fangoria magazines and video cassettes), he's got absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Evil Dead on any level? .. Tom was all over the place in the 70's and 80's except the Evil Dead series .. that aside, as long as it makes people happy?, I'll go with it ..

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Savini has nothing to do with Evil Dead at all. He's a fan though, that's about it. I was fortunate to see Tom Sullivan and Tom Savini together at the Cinema Wasteland convention over 20 years ago.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Savini has nothing to do with Evil Dead at all. He's a fan though, that's about it. I was fortunate to see Tom Sullivan and Tom Savini together at the Cinema Wasteland convention over 20 years ago.
I envy you and I think I remember you posting pics from that convention here at the time Kain. Do you still have those pics?.

Top Bottom