Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Jan 28, 2014 #1 This video is 11 months old, I haven't seen it before so apologies if you have and enjoy if you haven't ... Hastings College press conferance for Bruce Campbell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUSKEq02um8
This video is 11 months old, I haven't seen it before so apologies if you have and enjoy if you haven't ... Hastings College press conferance for Bruce Campbell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUSKEq02um8
Kain Captain Supermarket Staff member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Location NYC Jan 28, 2014 #2 I believe this was posted last year :excited
Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Jan 29, 2014 #3 Are you suggesting I'm not punctual ? :bigsmile
Kain Captain Supermarket Staff member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Location NYC Jan 29, 2014 #4 Of course. Welcome to last year! :laughing
MaidOfKandar I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good.... Staff member Joined Mar 31, 2013 Mar 15, 2014 #5 Pft, I remember this one! Too bad no cell phone video's ever surfaced of his actual lecture. I've been looking around for it!
Pft, I remember this one! Too bad no cell phone video's ever surfaced of his actual lecture. I've been looking around for it!