Hi, new here, need help

Ash Williams Forever

S-Mart Clerk
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Hey, everyone.  I'm huge fan of the Evil Dead series, and am looking for the best-to-get DVDs of the four movies (don't have blu-ray).  So far, the best I've found (on amazon) are:

Evil Dead 1 & 2:
http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Dead-1-2/dp/B003S6S7TY/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1441139005&sr=8-12

Army of Darkness:
http://www.amazon.com/Army-Darkness-Bruce-Campbell/dp/0783227434/ref=sr_1_1_twi_dvd1%20ie=UTF8&qid=1441139005&sr=8-1

Evil Dead remake:
http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Dead-Jane-Levy/dp/B008JFUNYG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1441139005&sr=8-4

Would these be the best to get?
 
Are you looking for something with alot of extras?

The evil dead 

http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Dead-Ultimate-Bruce-Campbell/dp/B000WC3864/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441218342&sr=8-1&keywords=evil+dead+ultimate+edition

Evil dead 2 

http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Dead-2-Campbell/dp/B005J9ZFQG/ref=sr_1_2_twi_dvd_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441218528&sr=8-2&keywords=Evil+dead+2

Army of darkness 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Army-of-Darkness-DVD-1999-2-Disc-Set-Special-Edition-/151786208827?hash=item235729be3b

There you go if its extras you want?

If not then the ones you listed will work.

The evil dead reboot only has one dvd in the u.s,
so that's the only one you can get.
 
I will toss in one caveat; the Evil Dead Remake's Best Buy release actually has two more extras that aren't availible anywhere else, including an interview with Bruce.  I think it's availible on the Japanese pressing too but I'm not entirely sure. 

For further tips, check out the version comparison pages over at book of the dead
 
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3243280/exclusive-look-at-bruce-campbell-on-the-best-buy-edition-of-evil-dead/ 

I believe this is the version you're referring right?

thats a cool exclusive but its blu ray
this person asked for dvd only.

in less they had a dvd edition of that exclusive?
 
I'm pretty sure there's a standard version!  Pretty sure.
 
Oop, sorry for misleading you!
 
Top Bottom