Robo Rider
S-Mart Clerk
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2015
Starting this thread to see who else has some great ideas for the show, new direction, or even something they would like to see done.
I just had this great idea if when they reach the cabin, we have Ash meet a younger version of himself. Even if it's still enchanted by the book of evil, The rest of Ash'es team could see what he was like as a younger self in his prime. Maybe something that the book could do if they get another translator to bring about another helper from the book. We could get a look a like for young Ash.
I would also like to see the hand reattach to ash and he finally gets his hand back.
I just had this great idea if when they reach the cabin, we have Ash meet a younger version of himself. Even if it's still enchanted by the book of evil, The rest of Ash'es team could see what he was like as a younger self in his prime. Maybe something that the book could do if they get another translator to bring about another helper from the book. We could get a look a like for young Ash.
I would also like to see the hand reattach to ash and he finally gets his hand back.