Interested in buying Ash props

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turkey
  • Start date Start date
T

Turkey

Guest
Hello. I am interesting in buying props, specifically a chainsaw arm and strap harness. I have been an ED fan for over 20 years now and have always wanted to dress up as Ash (who hasn't), but alas have never had the occasion. But this year I've been invited to a Halloween costume party, and the time is right! I have found several sites instructing me how to build the props and costume. I just simply have no time (October is the busy time where I work). So, I wanted to see if anyone has these things and would be willing to sell. For the chest harness-shotgun-holster-strappy thing, I guess size and shape would be a consideration. I am male, 5'11", weight 170, medium-large build. I think I can handle the blue shirt, but if you have one already made (ripped and bloodied accordingly), and we seem about the same size, maybe we could work a deal on that too. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 
 
Hi there, welcome to Deadites! I have not seen a chainsaw replica for a few months on ebay but there was a guy on here selling the full costume, I do own a replica of the Chainsaw from Evil Dead 2 which I bought from evildeadchainsaws.com but they have sadly stopped creating them, love it! good luck in your search!

n735995143_2561048_1670.jpg
 
I do own a replica of the Chainsaw from Evil Dead 2 which I bought from evildeadchainsaws.com but they have sadly stopped creating them, love it!

Hi Sean, nice to see my Chainsaws are still out there!
 
Hey SeeNoEvil. Got any chainsaws you're willing to sell? I'm still interested.
 
SeeNoEvil link said:
I do own a replica of the Chainsaw from Evil Dead 2 which I bought from evildeadchainsaws.com but they have sadly stopped creating them, love it!

Hi Sean, nice to see my Chainsaws are still out there!

Yeah man this will never leave my possession!  ;D
 
Top Bottom