Japanese Chirashi Flyers *ALL NOW SOLD*

EvilDeadChainsaws

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
*ALL NOW SOLD*​

Hi All, Rob here from BookOfTheDead.ws  I recently got a load of Japanese Chirashi flyers sent over from Tokyo, Japan, and have a few spares. 'Chirashi' (or 映画チラシ) are 7"x10" flyers placed in cinema lobbies in Japan to promote current and future movie releases. They often take the form of a miniature replica of the movie's poster with promotional photos and information on the reverse.

I thought I'd post them here to see if anyone is interested in buying any. I'm in the UK but will post to the USA too. PM me if you're interested?


bubba_ho-tep_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2006)_(front).jpg

Bubba Ho-Tep - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2006) (Front)

bubba_ho-tep_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2006)_(back).jpg

Bubba Ho-Tep - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2006) (Back)



inbred_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2011)_(front).jpg

Inbred - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2011) (Front)

inbred_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2011)_(back).jpg

Inbred - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2011) (Back)



survival_of_the_dead_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2009)_(front).jpg

Survival Of The Dead - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2009) (Front)

survival_of_the_dead_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2009)_(back).jpg

Survival Of The Dead - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2009) (Back)



the_dead_next_door_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(1998)_(front).jpg

The Dead Next Door - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (1998) (Front)



the_loved_ones_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2009)_(front).jpg

The Loved Ones - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2009) (Front)

the_loved_ones_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2009)_(back).jpg

The Loved Ones - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2009) (Back)



zombie_strippers_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2008)_(front).jpg

Zombie Strippers - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2008) (Front)

zombie_strippers_-_japanese_'chirashi'_promo_flyer_(2008)_(back).jpg

Zombie Strippers - Japanese 'Chirashi' Promo Flyer (2008) (Back)
 
Re: Japanese Chirashi Flyers

I don't want to buy it but nice Dead Next Door Chirashi Rob .... I think J.R.Bookwater's movie was the first fanmade zombie movie to get a release, back in the late 80's. I remember reading about it in Fangoria when it was still in production and an uncredited Sam Raimi putting some money into it. The hero's were called Raimi, Campbell and I think Romero .. haven't watched it in years  :)
 
Top Bottom