L.A. Evil Dead event - athon !!

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
We've had a shout that Arrow In The Head are putting on a pretty special sounding event indeedy .. the only catch is you need to get yourself to L.A. ... so if you fancy watching The Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Army of Darkness and Fede Alvarez's Evil Dead, as well as these extras:  ".. which will also include rare trailers, prizes/giveaways, special guests (TBA), concessions specials and a bevy of EVIL DEAD - themed display items and props", here's your link:

http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news/event-an-evil-dead-marathon-including-the-remake-presented-by-arrow-in-the-head
 
Unfortunately not Kain .. the funds aren't a problem at the moment but work commitments will be.
 
That sux. You have at least a month and a half to give notice  ;D
 
I'm hoping to find the most sleezy run down cinema I can in Norwich instead, one with crumbling gold painted plaster coving, torn red faux velvet seats and a disinterested ticket seller with love bites .. because Evil Dead was born in the gutter. I'll be going with Sharon, and punk Craig (and any other weirdos we know and like that we can rope in), YES we will smuggle in food and alcohol, YES we will put our feet up on the seats in front of us ... I will also shamelesly try to score a poster or any promotional material before and after the viewing and will definately grab ALL of any paper bills free to the public on the way out that mention Evil Dead .... OK, more realistically, it's now sanitised 2013 but I'm still going to enjoy myself as much as possible  ;D.
 
Top Bottom