Mike Forest
Primitive Screwhead
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2013
Hey all!
My name is Mike and I am working on a project for ReelzChannel featuring Hollywood collectors. I'm a huge fan of the Chinned One and I would love to have him represented on the show!
If you live in the US and have some amazing stuff to show off, give me a call or email ASAP!
This is going to be a fun show celebrating all things Hollywood. Each episode will feature 1 or 2 collectors showing off their stuff in their homes.
The window for casting is very small, so if you're interested contact me ASAP!
Mike Forest
Pitman Casting
818-666-3606
mike (at) pitmancasting (dot) com
My name is Mike and I am working on a project for ReelzChannel featuring Hollywood collectors. I'm a huge fan of the Chinned One and I would love to have him represented on the show!
If you live in the US and have some amazing stuff to show off, give me a call or email ASAP!
This is going to be a fun show celebrating all things Hollywood. Each episode will feature 1 or 2 collectors showing off their stuff in their homes.
The window for casting is very small, so if you're interested contact me ASAP!
Mike Forest
Pitman Casting
818-666-3606
mike (at) pitmancasting (dot) com