Kevin Loud Mouth Braggart Joined Dec 12, 2016 Jul 10, 2018 #1 I wanted to share a really cool music video that recently was released by Mushroomhead that plays homage to the Evil Dead franchise. Whether you're a fan of their music or not, I think you will appreciate this tribute to our beloved franchise:
I wanted to share a really cool music video that recently was released by Mushroomhead that plays homage to the Evil Dead franchise. Whether you're a fan of their music or not, I think you will appreciate this tribute to our beloved franchise:
Kain Captain Supermarket Staff member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Location NYC Jul 10, 2018 #2 Nice tribute but a terrible song.
Hurley Spinach Chin Staff member Joined Jul 9, 2015 Location Brno, Czech Republic Jul 11, 2018 #3 The song isn't bad, but the off-sync playback is just killing me. Nice visuals, though.
Sutter Cane Spinach Chin Joined Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2018 #4 Nice tribute, cool photography with poor editing and off-sync playback. Better with the sound turn off.
Nice tribute, cool photography with poor editing and off-sync playback. Better with the sound turn off.
Nick el Ass Hero from the Sky Joined Aug 20, 2007 Location Indianapolis Jul 12, 2018 #5 I never listened to the band before, and never will again because that was pretty bad all around.
MaidOfKandar I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good.... Staff member Joined Mar 31, 2013 Jul 14, 2018 #6 I will say this much - the makeup/sets/gore/props all look pretty damn good!