NECA Evil Dead 2 Figures

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Joined
Jun 11, 2015
Location
NYC
So what do you guys think of the new NECA Evil Dead 2 figures?

I'm happy someone finally got Ash's face right. I can't wait to get my hands on Evil Henrietta.

randomcc4s.jpg


randomcc5s.jpg


randomcc8s.jpg


randomcc6s.jpg


30s973o.jpg
 
The 18inch Scale Battle Ash is gonna be mine!, aswel as the other figures in the series, brilliant!
 
More photos from my friend who is currently at Comic Con:

sdcc_ash01.jpg


sdcc_ash02.jpg


sdcc_evilash.jpg


sdcc_henrietta.jpg
 
Would like to see NECA do the replicas too. I tweeted about it, and Neca's reply was though somewhat encouraging on the matter, yet also builded up a sickening great deal of suppense. For those of you who wants these things dearly as much as I. Know it could be the logical next step since they've the license.

But does the ED2 license includes with the rights to make movie props?

My original question: "@NECA_TOYS Definitely understand Takes time, and complicates its value somehow? Too early to talk ED2 replicas? Or rep only for video games?"

@NECA_TOYS at twitter's response to my question was "Depends on license. We'll do them if we can."

It's likely gonna be mass market productions like the Bioshock upcoming skyhook. I have no idea if these NECA replicas can cause any sense of disruption on Evil Dead collectibles's field. Or the real corner dusty props-seekers, the real out theredites. Or if hardcore players who tracks these crates and closets might have a say or two if NECA does get to make them in their plastics, Necronomicon (Book of The Dead), Kandarian dagger. Linda's necklace. Would you want them?

Do you think the studio will have its reasons to kept this from happening?
 
Hey Barliw, tus me TheDeaditeSlayer from YouTube! Welcome to Deadites Online. And about those pictures....THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!! I am getting them all!!!!! Now THIS is why NECA is my favorite company.
 
Yesterday, Randy Falk found the time to get alone with his blackberry and crunched out loads of tweets to get back his eagerness to the public. And back to us who are fans of his work! And also, to my dear Evil Dead II question:
"@NECA_TOYS Any updates on if good ol'rights also covered ED2 replica?"

"@JasonNeca they don't, only figures. Looking into adding the category"

So there it is. They'll do them if they can. And they're "looking into adding the category" The category means movie props. They already shown us video game's prop replicas are under their belt. Guess there are still streches for the company to get from toyland to movieland. Randy knows his movies, and I'm sure Evil Dead is one of the selective top-listed when he's speaking of making those movie props.

Elise! So cite to find you here!!  :)Thanks for introducing this place to me, now I get to follow updates on bits and details on things I never even knew exist in ED's world. (did you know there's a musical play of the Evil Dead? Now that's supercool!)
 
BarlowEnter link said:
Yesterday, Randy Falk found the time to get alone with his blackberry and crunched out loads of tweets to get back his eagerness to the public. And back to us who are fans of his work! And also, to my dear Evil Dead II question:
"@NECA_TOYS Any updates on if good ol'rights also covered ED2 replica?"

"@JasonNeca they don't, only figures. Looking into adding the category"

So there it is. They'll do them if they can. And they're "looking into adding the category" The category means movie props. They already shown us video game's prop replicas are under their belt. Guess there are still streches for the company to get from toyland to movieland. Randy knows his movies, and I'm sure Evil Dead is one of the selective top-listed when he's speaking of making those movie props.

Elise! So cite to find you here!!  :)Thanks for introducing this place to me, now I get to follow updates on bits and details on things I never even knew exist in ED's world. (did you know there's a musical play of the Evil Dead? Now that's supercool!)

Yeah the musical? I have the soundtrack, went to see it in Ottawa and brought back a poster, some pins and still have my ticket.
 
More shots!

EvilDead_AshGroupShot.jpg


EvilDead_DeerHead.jpg


http://thequarterbin.com/2011/07/27/neca-studio-visit-25%C2%A2-road-trip/
 
Top Bottom