New Bruce Campbell horror film festival announced

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
A new Bruce Campbell hosted horror film festival has been announced in Chicago ..

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/68234
 
Basically all the cons Bruce has headlined are his  :laughing
 
Yeah, he does tend to make everything his own. I have never seen a man so good at doing what Bruce does when it comes to interacting with fans. The man needs no script... just a microphone.
 
Ironically, Wizard IS hosting a Bruce-branded horror convention next March in Chicago; this and the film festival aren't properly related, but are both Bruce-sponsored and WW run.
 
It'll be interesting to see if he does any conventions when he comes over to the UK to film at Pinewood Studios. I'm not sure if his 'You're all monkeys, I'll speak more slowly, here's a dollar/pound' routine would go down as well in England though. Half the crowd would probably just write him off as being rude  :laughing.
 
I'll cross fingers that he will be; you might want to Tweet him and ask, he's usually good about promoting his convention dates when they get closer to occurring.
 
Swofty link said:
It'll be interesting to see if he does any conventions when he comes over to the UK to film at Pinewood Studios. I'm not sure if his 'You're all monkeys, I'll speak more slowly, here's a dollar/pound' routine would go down as well in England though. Half the crowd would probably just write him off as being rude  :laughing.



According to his most recent Tweet is Chicago he is doing a game show type deal complete with prizes. I'm not sure this will transfer over anywhere else, but sounds like a cool idea to spice things up at conventions. aside from crazy q&a.
 
He's been mixing it up a lot lately; before that he added on a q&a with various audience members in addition to the costume contest/tattoo contest he's been doing for years.
 
Top Bottom