New Bruce Campbell show ...

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Thanks to Elise41 aka thedeaditeslayer for reporting about this new Bruce Campbell hosted talkshow on her Ramblings of a Deadite blog ... can't wait to watch the first episode! ..  :cool .. I've found this other link but please all, keep us updated :

http://fuckyeahbruce-campbell.tumblr.com/
 
Am I the only person who thinks that there is just way too many late night talk shows already? Not into them really.
 
I can only think of two UK T.V. talk shows at the moment, Graham Norton and Johnathon Ross .... we're force fed reality T.V. shows instead  :sad ... the latest one's a celebrity ski jumping show. We only watch that to wait and see which will be the first celeb to seriously injure themselves and sue ...
 
There are a lot of talks shows on tv both during the day and night... and a vast majority of them suck. Including the big ones. Give me a Bruce Campbell, or Craig Ferguson driven show over any of them. Anymore I just use my tv for watching movies on dvd and playing video games. 
 
There's only one king of chat for me ... comedian Steve Coogan's cringe inducing Alan Partridge  :bigsmile :thumbup

(youtube Alan Partridge .. you'll either love or hate it)
 
Heey, that's a link to the Tumblr I run!

Last word is that they just shot a pilot.  Judging from Bruce's Twitter, he seems to be hanging around in LA, either for pilot season or to do promos/legwork for the show while flying around to do cons.  We'll find out if USA picked it up to series when they do their upfronts in May.  IDK if they'll try to shop it to syndication if USA passes, but that might be a possibility.
 
Top Bottom