New Evil Dead Book About To Hit Shelves

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
I would have posted the book on The Deadite Slayer and it is already out but really it is truly fan made and I don't even think authorized. I know someone who already has it. Says that it's a smooth read, but nothing new. If I were to buy it because of the Canadian dollar it would be close to $40 but for a 190 page book with nothing new or interesting, I don't see the point.
 
@ Elise - I was wondering if it was some kind of self pub set-up!   I hadn't heard anything about it.  I'm surprised Sony isn't trying to capitalize on all of this with an official tie-in guide.  Reading the preview it seemed like a lot of the info was recycled from Wikipedia but I wasn't entirely sure.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
@ Elise - I was wondering if it was some kind of self pub set-up!   I hadn't heard anything about it.  I'm surprised Sony isn't trying to capitalize on all of this with an official tie-in guide.  Reading the preview it seemed like a lot of the info was recycled from Wikipedia but I wasn't entirely sure.

Wikipedia, haha. My contact said that it's nothing new and would not be worth the price I would be paying. Would add only for the completist in me but definitely not right now.
 
Top Bottom