New Pop! Vinyl figures from FunKo!

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Just like other FunKo Pop! Vinyl figures they go for $9.99 and we'll have to wait until September. Ouch.

FU3407lg.jpg


FU3410lg.jpg
 
I wonder why they picked a random deadite from Army of Darkness.
 
Kain, that second picture's Elise as a baby  :happydevil

edit: Elise .... please don't hit a man who wears glasses  :)
 
Meh I wish Neca would acquire the license for the first film, a Cheryl deadite is needed badly! haha
 
The design's adorable, but I'm surprised they didn't complete the set with a Henrietta or an Evil Ed.
 
Most likely because the Army of Darkness license is really easy to get while Evil Dead 1 & 2 licenses are more tricky.
 
Names_Ash_Housewares link said:
Meh I wish Neca would acquire the license for the first film, a Cheryl deadite is needed badly! haha

I'm with you on this one. I want The Evil Dead figures more than anything else but just nope.

And I like how they kinda cheat because even though they label this as Army of Darkness figures, Ash has the white stripe in his hair, which is only seen in throwback bits of Evil Dead 2 used in Army of Darkness.
 
Kain link said:
Most likely because the Army of Darkness license is really easy to get while Evil Dead 1 & 2 licenses are more tricky.

*NODS* I was curious, since the Ash figure seems to lean toward Evil Dead 2's character design (he has white streaks at his temples).
 
Top Bottom