Open Contest - Evil Dead 1 & 2 posters

SlimeCounty

Primitive Screwhead
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
There's a great contest, completely free to enter and win, and I figured I'd share this with as many Evil Dead fans as possible.
What's up for grabs:
2mq6iaw.jpg

First prize is this laminated Evil Dead 1 poster.

zkllso.jpg

Second Prize is this Evil Dead 2 poster (not laminated, tho equally bada$$)

How to Win:
This is one of those Like & Share contests on Facebook, free to enter and free to win.
All you have to do is like the page and like & share the pinned post at www.gamedungeon.pro/facebook
That's it! Like and Share the pinned post that discusses this contest and you're entered to win.
He's giving these away as a way of saying thank you for hitting 1000 followers on ustream.tv.
There will be 2 winners drawn, name out of the hat style, the night of Tuesday July 28th / early morning on the 29th.
The drawing will be streamed live on ustream.tv and later posted to YouTube.

A little about the guy giving the posters away:
His name's Jesse and he's an avid retro gamer, horror fan, and artist who does mostly, but not exclusively, game inspired oil paintings. He streams live every night at around 4am CST from his Game Dungeon (your average game nerds paradise!), playing classic games from almost every console by request and talking with his viewers about every topic imaginable. He's an ED fan, and occasionally revisits his game save of Evil Dead: Hail to the King on the Sega Dreamcast. He streams from ustream.tv, posts his streams on YouTube for those that can't make the early morning shows, and does paintings by commission (I've got an Ash commission in the works, can't wait!).

A little about me:
My name's slime, I'm also a streamer, but I moderate his channel as well, and I'm a HUGE Evil Dead fan (words cannot describe how excited I am for the STARZ series!)...It sucks that this has to be my first post, as it's promoting something, but honestly I never thought to look for Evil Dead forums before. Most forums I've been a part of have always had a place to discuss the ED/BC flicks. I want to see these posters go to a good appreciative home, so I figured this would be the best way to spread the word and hopefully get them in the hands of a true fan. Cheers!

PS: Don't know if you all like fan edits around here, but I have an epic single layer DVD I authored back in 2009 that seamlessly combines all 3 ED movies into a 6 hour gore/laugh fest, complete with the option to watch with the theatrical or director's cut ending. Part of me wants to release it as is, and another part of me wants to redo it at bluray quality, but either way, if it's allowed here you'll be able to get your digital hands on it! Again, cheers!
 
Top Bottom