Operation Evil Dead Uproot

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
I saw this on Elise's blog today; apparently the owners of the ED2 Cabin wanted to clear out the whole area so they could sell the trees on the property to loggers, and two fans have salvaged as much as they could of the original cabin and workshed.  They're going on display at various Pittsburgh comic cons sometime in the future.
 
Hello,

I am Mike owner of EvilDeadWorkshed.com. I am the one who came up with Operation Evil Dead Uproot. If anyone has any questions let me know. I will be bringing all of the rescued items to the public eye ASAP. I also have more to offer other than what we recovered. Youll see whats coming next.

MIke
 
EvilDeadWorkshed.com is amazing and I am looking forward to the Evil Dead clock replica you are building Mike!

Mike was nice enough to send me these original pieces of the cabin in return for funding for the operation. I'm really happy the cabin has been saved.
13023319_1065945880118639_802771109_n.jpg
 
Ahh that's so amazing - and I'm so glad that the cabin's being preserved in some way!
 
TheKing said:
EvilDeadWorkshed.com is amazing and I am looking forward to the Evil Dead clock replica you are building Mike!

Mike was nice enough to send me these original pieces of the cabin in return for funding for the operation. I'm really happy the cabin has been saved.
13023319_1065945880118639_802771109_n.jpg

No problem and thank you for your help.  I am booked with 2 comic cons so far to display these items, including (hopefully if I get it finished in time) the entire Workshed itself!!! Chainsaws and a clock will be raffled off to fund the tour and keep the workshed and other artifacts on the road.

The clock is coming along. I finalized the moulding for its door today so that will be produced soon. That's the only thing holding me up.
 
Top Bottom