Paranormal investigations

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
At the risk of everyone laughing at me, I've been involved with a paranormal investigation team for a while now ( Spectral Paranormal Norfolk, it's a hobby!) .. and we sometimes get some very weird experiences .. and sometime we get nothing at all so we don't make a video .. we're using the standard stuff .. night vision and infra red cameras, EMF meters, laser thermometers, digital sound recorders etc .. I'm the old bloke in the glasses ..


Our next invest is at 30 East Drive, Pontefract .. the most violent poltergeist activity in Europe if not the world according to different sources .. a film was made about the house in 2012 called 'When The Lights Go Out' .. the executive producer of the film, Bill Bungay, has rented it to us for the night for £300 .. he bought it after the film but refuses to stay there after dark ..

This is where I'll be on the night of the 27th of August .. FFS! .. 30 East Drive, Pontefract ..

 
Top Bottom