Rare Ash Deadite Statue ED2 Need Help Identifying It Please :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Synthetic
  • Start date Start date
S

Synthetic

Guest
Hi, I am new to the forum but have been a fan of the ED movies for years.

I collect all sorts of horror memorabilia and have recently came across something I haven't seen before and thought this would be the ideal place to get some info :)

The guy I purchased it from said he picked it up at a memorabilia show in Birmingham but couldn't tell me any more than that. I would like to try and find out who actually made it and if it is a limited number? I'm sure there are more out there and somebody will know.

It is roughly 16 inches tall and I believe it is made of Resin. Any help or info would be greatly received. Many Thanks. Mark

Underneath the figure it has :

1995 SK/IC
Limited Edition Prototype
Artwork Rights Reserved
Not To Be Reproduced

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/aly-the-luvly/AshDeaditeStatue2_zps501e055f.png

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/aly-the-luvly/AshDeaditeStatue_zpsdfbb7c0a.png
 
Kit: Ash Possesed
Producer: Alternative Images Productions
Production date: 1995-6
Scale: 1/5
Material: Resin
Parts: 8
Sculptor: John Cole

on the 16/03/02, one of these was listed for $120.00 on www.gremlins.com and was painted by Scott Kelley. The gremlins crew were/are a garge kit micro industry ..

http://www.gremlins.com/garage/galleryView.jsp?buildupUid=1123
http://www.gremlins.com/garage/galleryView.jsp?buildupUid=1177
http://www.gremlins.com/garage/galleryView.jsp?buildupUid=664
 
Thanks for that, I may have to keep my eye out for the other ones now to have a set :P
 
Synthetic, I can PM you a way on how to get the rest if you'd like, but you have to be willing to cough up some cash if you want them all.
 
Top Bottom