- Joined
- Dec 26, 2023
General thread for rare Evil Dead-related interviews, press stuff, or whatever. I'm not talking stuff that's been on YouTube for ages or material from any home video release... this is for stuff that hasn't seen the light of day in a long time, or has slipped through the cracks of the general public.
To kick off this thread, I present my humble finding (sourced directly from the master tape) of Bruce Campbell on PBS LateNight, which aired on May 6th, 1983. There's no serious earth-shattering revelations or stories about the production of Evil Dead that haven't been heard before, but it's just a fascinating bit of history I'd like to share. PBS LateNight was filmed at WTVS Studios in Detroit and broadcast on PBS stations all around the country, allowing viewers to call in and ask the host and guest questions pertaining to whatever their topic of discussion was. The show's jazzy theme was composed by Joseph LoDuca.
To kick off this thread, I present my humble finding (sourced directly from the master tape) of Bruce Campbell on PBS LateNight, which aired on May 6th, 1983. There's no serious earth-shattering revelations or stories about the production of Evil Dead that haven't been heard before, but it's just a fascinating bit of history I'd like to share. PBS LateNight was filmed at WTVS Studios in Detroit and broadcast on PBS stations all around the country, allowing viewers to call in and ask the host and guest questions pertaining to whatever their topic of discussion was. The show's jazzy theme was composed by Joseph LoDuca.
