Should Beth be the series lead now?

Muzzlehatch

Loud Mouth Braggart
I have not seen the film yet. But it is an excellent question. I am interested what you guys think.

Hurley

Spinach Chin
I would love to see more Beth and especially Mia, but I also feel that the way the go for the future Evil Dead movies is to make it an anthology series. I don't know if they're gonna do it, especially because of the reference to three books in Rise, but oh man, I really don't want this to became the Evil Dead multiverse Avengers.

DyD

Spinach Chin
I haven't even watched the film yet and my answer is already a big fat NO, since I don't think there should be such a thing as a "series lead" anymore.

the way the go for the future Evil Dead movies is to make it an anthology series. I don't know if they're gonna do it, especially because of the reference to three books in Rise, but oh man, I really don't want this to became the Evil Dead multiverse Avengers.

^This.

Last edited:

NoFretChet

S-Mart Clerk
I would love to see more Beth and especially Mia, but I also feel that the way the go for the future Evil Dead movies is to make it an anthology series. I don't know if they're gonna do it, especially because of the reference to three books in Rise, but oh man, I really don't want this to became the Evil Dead multiverse Avengers.
I'm still mad we didn't get more Mia
I'd be interested in seeing more of Beth, but I'm still a bit crushed that we never saw more of Mia.
Yep

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I wouldn't mind more installments with Beth

and Kassie, and perhaps Beth's baby. Deadite slayer and single mom is a new combination of ideas we've never had before and could be interesting.

I want the inevitable next Ash-centered Evil Dead product to be way better thought-out than the majority of AvED was. And then there's a Mia project, which would depend on Fede and Jane being in the same room cordially, which might happen but IDK. I want to see a Mia story that's not written or directed by him at this point. Basically, all of the above and give me more and different people touched by the Nec's horrors.

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin
Nope! No new lead for this franchise. There's not a single character from the remake/ EDR or the AVED series, worthy to replace Ash Williams. I'm agree with Bruce, Sam & cie. on this one, I think they should focus on the book, since it open the door to many kind of stories.

Also, They apparently don't want to recast Ash and that's ok. But If one day they are able to find the perfect fit. I'm not against the idea.

Top Bottom