xenomorph
Primitive Screwhead
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2017
Hey ghostbeaters, I need some help.
I am looking for the scores to the music in the ED soundtracks, particularly the tracks Behemoth from ED 2 by Loduca, and March of the Dead by Elfman.
I am not a music writer so I have no idea where to find things like this, I was asked by a friend to see if something like this is obtainable.
Might any of you happen to know where I can find this type of thing?
It doesn't matter if it is digital scores or electronic notation like guitar pro files or photos or pictures or physical sheet music, I'll take whatever I can get.
Thanks (pablos smile)
I am looking for the scores to the music in the ED soundtracks, particularly the tracks Behemoth from ED 2 by Loduca, and March of the Dead by Elfman.
I am not a music writer so I have no idea where to find things like this, I was asked by a friend to see if something like this is obtainable.
Might any of you happen to know where I can find this type of thing?
It doesn't matter if it is digital scores or electronic notation like guitar pro files or photos or pictures or physical sheet music, I'll take whatever I can get.
Thanks (pablos smile)