Elise41 Spinach Chin Staff member Joined Jun 3, 2009 Apr 3, 2013 #1 I do not like Poker but this is still pretty neat. Trailer is here: http://youtu.be/ax8CmR6PCbI
Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Apr 4, 2013 #2 Thanks for sharing ... looks bizzare.
MaidOfKandar I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good.... Staff member Joined Mar 31, 2013 Apr 5, 2013 #3 I want to play this so badly; Bruce has confirmed he didn't voice Ash in this (and if you watch the trailer you can spot that from a mile off), but the character design is fun and on-model and I love me some Patrick Warburton!
I want to play this so badly; Bruce has confirmed he didn't voice Ash in this (and if you watch the trailer you can spot that from a mile off), but the character design is fun and on-model and I love me some Patrick Warburton!