Crow550 S-Mart Clerk Joined Aug 28, 2016 Nov 27, 2019 #1 To celebrate when it was filmed 40 years ago this Month: https://anchor.fm/reelbaddudescast/...-Review-with-Tom-Sullivan---Episode-33-e97gb6 Hope you all enjoy this.
To celebrate when it was filmed 40 years ago this Month: https://anchor.fm/reelbaddudescast/...-Review-with-Tom-Sullivan---Episode-33-e97gb6 Hope you all enjoy this.
MaidOfKandar I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good.... Staff member Joined Mar 31, 2013 Dec 2, 2019 #2 This is so cool, thank you for sharing!
Crow550 S-Mart Clerk Joined Aug 28, 2016 Dec 2, 2019 #3 I'm glad you all enjoyed it. It was amazing to do. I'm happy with the different perspectives the co-hosts gave on the film and to Tom. Sorry for any background audio issues. I am so humbled I was able to do this. I hope this review offered some new things on a film discussed here so often.
I'm glad you all enjoyed it. It was amazing to do. I'm happy with the different perspectives the co-hosts gave on the film and to Tom. Sorry for any background audio issues. I am so humbled I was able to do this. I hope this review offered some new things on a film discussed here so often.