The Evil Dead map

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Historically we've all been pretty good at finding out about obscure facts on www.Deadites.net/ .. does anyone here have any clue on how I could go about finding the mountains map that was used in the early scene in the car in The Evil Dead ? "Which would put us right about .. here!" ..Let's all get together on this challenge ..
 
Swofty said:
Historically we've all been pretty good at finding out about obscure facts on www.Deadites.net/ .. does anyone here have any clue on how I could go about finding the mountains map that was used in the early scene in the car in The Evil Dead ? "Which would put us right about .. here!" ..Let's all get together on this challenge ..

I tried searching about a year ago to no avail.  However, recently I found it, but unfortunately I am waiting for one to pop up online for sale.  As soon as I purchase one, I'll pm you where the map is from.
 
Swofty said:
Historically we've all been pretty good at finding out about obscure facts on www.Deadites.net/ .. does anyone here have any clue on how I could go about finding the mountains map that was used in the early scene in the car in The Evil Dead ? "Which would put us right about .. here!" ..Let's all get together on this challenge ..

As discussed months ago Swofty, the map is now public, and Rob over at Bookofthedead has uploaded a scan of it.  Sorry I couldn't post publicly  earlier until I found a copy myself.    I hope you were able to find one. Rob managed to find one within a few hours!

http://www.bookofthedead.ws/website/the_evil_dead_props.html
 
Top Bottom