The Ladies of TED (And ED2) Pose Together at Wizard World!

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
I have a lot of feelings about this pic: Betsy, Kassie, Ellen, Sarah and Theresa, left to right, via Kassie's Twitter:

CNHfZO6WgAASKQH.jpg


Embeth's the only one missing, sadly!
 
True scream queens , every one of them :cool:  .. it would have been nice to see 'Mia' in that line up as well.
 
That is a really cool picture of the ladies who deserve a hell of a lot more credit than they get. It would be cool to see Embeth Davidtz show up to one of these things, and here all the ladies discuss their experiences in the making of the Evil Dead trilogy, but I'm not sure she does too many Cons for whatever reason.
 
@Swofty - Jane's talked about being shy, IDK if she'd ever come on the convention circuit but she seemed to bear up well under autograph sessions.

@Nick - That is THe Dream for me.  IDK if it's something she'd want to do since she's had a very good career since AOD, but yes.
 
Someone needs to get a hold of her and Richard Domerier, and get him to stop hocking stuff on QVC... and come to a convention just once. It would be epic to see the cast of all three movies together in under one roof.
 
QVC is a pretty cushy job though. Richard don't need convention money.
 
I know it has taken us off topic, but I just saw that interview with Richard which is the only one I have ever seen... but I don't think Embeth Davidtz has ever done anything. I was excited to see all the pic Kassie DePaiva posted. Danny Hicks seemed happy that he finally found Bobby Jo, haha. I had no clue she was on a Soap Opera.
 
Both Richards seem to come out for the big anniversaries, mostly 'cause they've got Other Jobs where they've gotta be most of the time :).  I know Rich Demanincor came out for the last big Evil Dead reunion, I think that was Horrorhound too.


Here's Embeth talking about AOD about five years ago:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6BaZJoQHY[/video]

And yep, Kassie's soap career was pretty huge!  She was a lifer on One Life to Live before they got cancelled, now she's on Days of Our Lives.
 
Fun fact: both Richards live near my hometown in PA!
 
I second that thanks for the clip, and still find it interesting that Embeth played Peter Parker's mom in the Amazing Spiderman reboot after Sam Raimi moved on. She like a lot of others involved with the Evil Dead has had a pretty amazing career though.


/She is also a fellow Hoosier from right here in the great state of Indiana.
 
You're both welcome!
 
Top Bottom