The R.I.P. thread ..

Kain said:

Very sad that he's passed away .. R.I.P.

In tribute, check out Wes's cameo in John Carpenter's first episode of his excellent horror anthology Body Bags film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb51aSiwUEA

(and a very obscure Sam Raimi cameo if you're eagle eyed enough)

.. again, thanks for all of the scares Mr Craven .. R.I.P. to a true legend of horror.
 
Very sad news...:(

In a few months we lost Sir Christopher Lee, Roddy Piper and now Mr. Wes Craven...R.I.P.
 
RIP indeed :/
 
R.I.P. Gunnar Hansen who is perhaps best known as Leatherface, and again fuck (pardon my language) cancer. http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4173e3fea4c34926a3ab0d247b1b3001/gunnar-hansen-killer-texas-chain-saw-massacre-dies


460x.jpg
 
I've just come here to post the same thing ... R.I.P. Gunnar.
 
RIP to him - a talent, and from what I hear, a very nice guy.
 
R.I.P Angus Scrimm (Tall Man from Phantasm)

Source : http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/10/angus-scrimm-obituary-phantasm
 
Shitty news ... RIP Mr. Scrimm

A teaser for Phantasm V, we get to watch him one last time as the Tall Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1wOobOGa4w
 
Nick el Ass said:
Rest well David Bowie.

davidbowie-645x370.jpg


Full respect to you Nik, his (now) final album Blackstar was only released three days ago ending 50 years of his career ..... and although this is supposed to be a horror genre RIP only thread, I think we can give this musician/innovater a sneaky big thank you for his performance in Tony Scott's vampire film, The Hunger ...

Bela Lugosi's Dead by The Bauhaus from The Hunger soundtrack ..... RIP Mr David Bowie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=244qvxxy0N0
 
Tough week.

We just lost Alan Rickman today, too.
 
Everyone is dying, and I hope they don't come back as Deadites. Although a Deadite version of David Bowie would be pretty interesting, and he would be well dressed. I had no clue Rickman was sick either. Such a sad week.
 
So many cancer deaths, too. It's all so beyond tragic.
 
And now Glen Frey and Dale Griffin.

Hard winter if you're a classic rock fan. RIP to them both!
 
R.I.P. Larry Drake aged 66 .... most people will remember him from TV's L.A. Law but Deadites will know him for his work in Sam Raimi's 'Darkman' and perhaps also one of my favourite 70's horror flics, 'Dark Night Of The Scarecrow' ..

http://deadline.com/2016/03/larry-drake-dead-l-a-law-benny-1201722336/
 
He was an amazing actor; had a lot of versatility (I remember him from Dr. Giggles!)
 
Top Bottom