They just don't make 'em like this anymore

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
For anyone that isn't already aware, Lloyd Kaufman decided a few months back to release a huge chunk of his Troma films, streaming and free for everyone to watch on Youtube. If you've never seen these slices of 80's awesome and like practical gore F/X, good bad acting (and have a healthy sick sense of humour), I'll start you off with:

Cannibal: The Musical
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iqtP0fR07M

Poultrygeist and Class of Nuke'em High are also great and free to watch.

... back when horror used to be fun ...  ::)
 
Swofty link said:
For anyone that isn't already aware, Lloyd Kaufman decided a few months back to release a huge chunk of his Troma films, streaming and free for everyone to watch on Youtube. If you've never seen these slices of 80's awesome and like practical gore F/X, good bad acting (and have a healthy sick sense of humour), I'll start you off with:

Cannibal: The Musical
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iqtP0fR07M

Poultrygeist and Class of Nuke'em High are also great and free to watch.

... back when horror used to be fun ...  ::)

So funny that you mention that. I just shared their channel not long ago on my personal blog. I already watched Poultrygeist and The Children off of there. They put up my favorite Troma movie too, Monster in the Closet!
 
Elise41 link said:
[quote author=Swofty link=topic=991.msg6685#msg6685 date=1360575470]
For anyone that isn't already aware, Lloyd Kaufman decided a few months back to release a huge chunk of his Troma films, streaming and free for everyone to watch on Youtube. If you've never seen these slices of 80's awesome and like practical gore F/X, good bad acting (and have a healthy sick sense of humour), I'll start you off with:

Cannibal: The Musical
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iqtP0fR07M

Poultrygeist and Class of Nuke'em High are also great and free to watch.

... back when horror used to be fun ...  ::)

So funny that you mention that. I just shared their channel not long ago on my personal blog. I already watched Poultrygeist and The Children off of there. They put up my favorite Troma movie too, Monster in the Closet!
[/quote]

I haven't seen Monster in the Closet yet!. I'll give it a viewing next .. I was dissapointed I couldn't find The Toxic Avenger on youtube though but, to be fair to Lloyd, it's pretty much the film they're most remembered for. The uncut version was awesomely sick and over the top. 
 
Monster in the Closet is very much a spoof which nods to a lot of other movies. Plus it's quite a more innocent film. Has a young Fergie and Paul Walker.
 
The Hidden (1987) full movie  :cool:j .. calling this one in ..

... a worthy visual mix of The Thing, similar story pacing as The Terminator and starring that Kyle bloke from Twin Peaks ... and some still awesome practical F/X work  :) :

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/62252
 
Top Bottom