Unrated version of Remake (With 5 Minutes of Deleted Scenes) Finally hitting American Blu/Digital

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Yup I have the extended cut on Blu-Ray via a fully region free english disc from like Italy or somewhere.

In my opinion the extra 5 minutes added a lot more to the gore and made the movie even more brutal and awesome. Comes recommended from me. Wish we could get a 4K release though.
 
Yep, it includes a lot of stuff that got chopped out for the sake of brevity (WHY they chopped scenes out that were in the trailer/and or are franchise iconic remains beyond me).
 
I bought the European Free Region months ago. Don't think I'll double dip on this one because it seems that having the US Theatrical cut and the EU Unrated cut combined gives me more special features (but I'm not 100% sure):

European Unrated Blu-ray:
- "Being Mia" (9:13)
- "A Cabin in the Woods" (7:44)
- "A Conversation with Bruce Campbell" (13:40)
- "Destruction of a Scene: Mia's Burial" (6:09)
- "Destruction of a Scene: Blood Rain Sequence" (5:37)
- "Directing the Dead" (7:25)
- "Evil Dead: The Reboot" (9:50)
- "Keeping It Real" (12:10)
- "Making Life Difficult" (8:13)
- "Unleashing the Evil Force" (5:07)
- Theatrical Trailer (2:06)

USA Rated R Blu-ray:
- Audio commentary with Jane Levy, Lou Taylor Pucci, Jessica Lucas, Fede Alvarez and Rodo Sayagues
- "Directing the Dead" (7:25)
- "Evil Dead: The Reboot" (9:50)
- "Making Life Difficult" (8:13)
- "Unleashing the Evil Force" (5:07)
- "Being Mia" (9:13)
- Bonus Trailers
 
I think the Euro cut got all of the extras that were Best Buy exclusives and Target exclusives; I know the Bruce interview in particular was a BB steelbook exclusive.
 
Top Bottom