Where does Kelly come from?

Robo Rider

S-Mart Clerk
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
I was sick of watching last Saturday night's episode for the hundredth time so I decided to watch the entire series from the beginning as a marathon. Something I realized in episode one Kelly screams "Leave us the Hell alone." and the evil force stops ratteling the trailer. In the episode with the bookstore she grabs the book and smacks the demon and says "Go back to Hell." and then suddenly the demon is gone but a small cloudy dust shows entering her head. In last weeks episode Pablo says "Well, you are firey." When she proclaims that a flamethrower is right for her. Are these little hints that the show has been dropping to tell us Kelly comes from the lineage of those half human half demon that created the book?
 
I don't know, it seems like a stretch. But who knows? Since the last episode is called "The Dark One", maybe they have something like that in store for us. Some people were theorizing that Ruby could be a Dark One, but I think that ship has already sailed and it will be something else entirely. Personally, I don't like it. I think it would be too much of a coincidence for Kelly to be a Dark One and it's kinda of a lame twist, in my opinion.
 
Yeah, I've never been a huge fan of "and now ALL of us are special!" things for shows.

Sort of like how Xander on Buffy has to deal with being the "normal one," but time and time again his being "normal" is shown to be a strength, and necessary to the group dynamic.
 
I'd actually find that interesting. We know someone is a "Dark One" but not who. Kelly would be interesting as a choice - and then Pablo could struggle for her embattled soul.
 
Top Bottom