Where is the blu-ray Ash vs Evil Dead audio commentary?

rdrag20

Primitive Screwhead
Joined
Oct 24, 2016
I bought the blu-ray from Best Buy and watched all the episodes and the 3 extras but I can't find the commentaries anywhere.  I can only find English 7.1, French, & Spanish. What am I missing? :huh:
 
rdrag20 said:
I bought the blu-ray from Best Buy and watched all the episodes and the 3 extras but I can't find the commentaries anywhere.  I can only find English 7.1, French, & Spanish. What am I missing? :huh:

You gotta go into the episode list instead of hitting play all and in there you will find the commentary tracks for each episode , i was confused by this at first when i first got it as well, let me know if you find them!
 
Joem1k said:
rdrag20 said:
I bought the blu-ray from Best Buy and watched all the episodes and the 3 extras but I can't find the commentaries anywhere.  I can only find English 7.1, French, & Spanish. What am I missing? :huh:

You gotta go into the episode list instead of hitting play all and in there you will find the commentary tracks for each episode , i was confused by this at first when i first got it as well, let me know if you find them!

Thank you, I appreciate it. I might never have found them otherwise.
 
Top Bottom